Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Blue Web

I don't own a lot of dark polishes but the ones I have, are for stamping and watermarbling. I feel that somehow the dark blue polishes make my hands look dark and dirty :( 

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquers have beautiful colors and rich formula. I prefer these colors over the regular ones as they are mostly one-two coaters. Thus it is easy to achieve the perfect manicured nails.


Blue Web is a rich blue creme with blue micro shimmer in it. This polish looks beautiful on nails at night.
Formul:
It has a thin hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats and it dries quickly.


Wear Time
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.


Pros
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle Free Formula.
  • Perfect for stamping and watermarbling.
Cons
  • Less Staying Power.
  • Costly.
Retail Price
 Rs 350 (for 15ml)


I used China Glaze on my pointer finger nail and stamped the butterfly with it on the middle nail using Konad M20 stamping plate. 



Then I used Caviar beads for making two small flowers on the pointer nail. On the ring finger I did saran wrap using Sally Hansen HD Polish Lite.


Macro shot of first two nails


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.