Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Colorbar Nail Lacquer Pina Colada

I am a fan of Neon shades, they are fun for summer. Pina Colada is a part of Cocktail Brights range released by Colorbar last year.

Pina Colada is a neon yellow sheer polish. It looks too bright on nails, which is a good thing for girls who love bright nails during summer.


Formula
It has a sheer formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy (if I put thin coats). If I put thick coats, it gets streaky. It does not give opacity and remains sheer, no matter how many coats I put on. It takes a bit of time to dry.


Wear Time
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day, I had a little tip wear.

Pros
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
Cons
  • Drying takes time.
Retail Price: Rs 150 (for 9 ml)



I stamped the pointer and ring finger using Maybelline Grape times, OPI Red lights ahead where and Colorbar Blue Web using Konad M60 plate. 




Then I layered the pinky with Colorbar blue web (blue creme).




Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.