Thursday, April 18, 2013

China Glaze Nail Lacquer Light As Air

China Glaze is one of my all time favorite International brands. I love the formulation of their polishes. Light As Air is an example, that even the best of the brand can sometime go wrong with the polish formula.


This was released with the Up and away Collection in 2010. Light as Air is a pastel lilac creme with a subtle grey hint to it.


Formula
The creme formula is a bit streaky. The best way to apply is to let the first coat dry completely before applying the second one. This is a two-coater. It is thick without being goopy.


Wear Time
It wore for three days without any chipping or tip wear. On the fourth day, I had prominent chipping. This polish takes a bit of time to dry. 



Pros
Beautiful shade.
Two coater formula.
Good for water marbling.

Cons
Formula is streaky.


Retail Price
$3.50 (for 15ml)


I used Sinful Colors Purple Diamond to saran wrap the nails. This gave a hint of silver shimmer to the nails.



Then I used NYC polish in Manhattan to stamp some flowers using Konad M73 image plate.



I double stamped some butterflies using Pure Ice Superstar from Konad  M36 image plate. I just hope you can see the butterflies :D



This was my very first attempt at double stamping. I was inspired by my friend Nicky to do this. She does some super cool double stamping. You can check her FB page here.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.