Saturday, April 27, 2013

Barry M Textured Polish Kingsland Road

I LOVE PINKS! Yeah that’s nothing new, if you read my blog regularly. This year its craze for Textured polishes and every company is coming up with their version of textures. I also jumped on the bandwagon and bought this lovely Barry M polish.

Barry M  released 4 textured shades in February this year. I got two of them.  Today I am reviewing the very gorgeous Kingsland Road. It is candy floss pink. It’s soft and girly. It gives matte textured finish to the nails.


According to the website:
Channel East End cool by adding some grit to your nails! Textured Nail Effect’s grainy, matte formula creates a unique textured effect for a grunge-chic look. Available in 4 Spring/Summer shades named after famous haunts where Mr Barry Mero began his early working days in the markets of South and East London.


Formula:
It has gritty texture (like sandpaper) and yet it applies with no fuss. It needed three coats for proper opacity. It dries quickly. It is easy to remove as well.


Wear Time:
I wore it for two days and it remained intact without any tip wear & chipping.

Pros:
  • Beautiful Shade.
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Budget Friendly.
Cons:
  • Availability.
Retail Price: 3.99 pounds (for 10ml)

I used Revlon Tulip with a nail art tape on the ring finger and added two black pearls.


Thanks for reading…


9 comments:

  1. It is so beautiful...I got one in station road...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is. It's pink afterall :D Do share the pics for Station road. I missed that one!

      Delete
  2. Great color and texture. I have yet to get any texture polishes but I'm tempted to just to try it out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the texture is different, loving it that way. Do get your hands on textured polishes, its alltogether a different experience :)

      Delete
  3. Can read the review only :( pics are not loading for me caz my data card working damn crazy slow
    Nice Review dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Pearl,
    The pink shade is very pretty. The texture on the nails looks very nice.
    Have an awesome weekend!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shelley, thanks for the lovely comment :) You too have a nice weekend...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl. I have seen your swatches of OPI Textured ones, they are gorgeous :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.