Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Cup of Inspiration

I enjoyed long nails for a few months and then decided to trim them down again. With small nails it is really difficult to decide about manicures.


So, I took the inspiration from my coffee cup :) and decided to do easy striped nails. This is my second ever manicure which is inspired by a particular pattern.


I used nail art striping tape and different polishes for this manicure. For black, I used Milani Black Magic and for white, I used my all time favorite Pure Ice Super Star.


For Blue, I used Sally Hansen Insta dry Blue Away and for Orange, I used Colorbar Sunset. I used 1-2 coater polishes as they easily achieve opacity.

After creating the stripes I dotted them using a dotting tool in the same pattern as the cup.


Thanks for reading...



4 comments:

  1. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, I'm glad you liked it :) But that's not an outfit, that's a coffee cup...

      Delete
  2. awesome nail art ..nice inspiration..:)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.