Thursday, March 14, 2013

Zoya Nail Lacquer Pru

There are numerous gorgeous purple shades in this world and I want to have them all. Yeah, I sound crazy but when it comes to purple polishes I cannot stop myself from buying them. Today, I am sharing my opinion on such a gorgeous shade from Zoya here...

Pru is from Zoya’s 2006 Magique  Collection. It is a beautiful purple-mauve color with gold flecks and shimmer.


According to Zoya’s website it is “A bronzed plum with flecks of gold glitter and subtle purple and gold duochrome.”

I love how it looks in the sunlight.



Formula
This has a sheer formula. It required three coats for opacity. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy.


Wear Time
These wore for 3 days without chipping. On the fourth day, I had a little tip wear.

Pros
The gold flecks make the color unique and beautiful.
Formula is hassle-free.
Can also be used for layering.

Cons
Costly

Retail Price
$8 (for 15 ml)

Will I repurchase: Yes. 


This is the manicure I did to my nails after four days of wear. With the help of striping tape I made V's on the nails with Max Factor Fantasy Fire. I loved how the layering looked.



I sponged Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink (pink-purple glitter polish) on the edges to hide the tip wear. Then I added the metallic studs. Finished it with NOPI Top coat.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.