Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

Saint Patrick's Day or the Feast of Saint Patrick is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated on 17th March. It is named after Saint Patrick, the most commonly recognized of the patron saints of Ireland.

Here is my St. Patrick's day manicure...





I used Sinful colors Innocent on the pointer and ring finger. Innocent is a rich green creme polish. I used saran wrap method with Colorbar Apple martini over them. As Apple martini is sheer it looked beautiful on Innocent.



On the middle and pinky I used Colorbar Apple Martini and layered it with Sinful Color Nail Junkie. Apple martini is a sheer green creme polish. Nail Junkie is a teal-green jelly which is perfect for layering.



The shamrock/ flowers are made from Jessy's Girl Glee. Glee is a shimmery green-teal. I used a small dotting tool to create them.

Hope you like my manicure. Thanks for reading...



2 comments:

  1. Color Bar is gorgeous! And you did a great job making those shamrocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'm glad you liked it...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.