Thursday, March 7, 2013

Squares with a bling

I came across an amazing manicure on Pinterest when I was searching for some inspiration for doing nail art. 


It was this manicure done by Lucy for her blog Lucy's Stash. She always do such beautiful manicures. I thought to give it a try and here is my version of the same manicure she did on her blog.



I used Loreal Owl's night which is a lovely olive green shimmer polish. The bronze polish is Milani Bijou Bronze . 


The nude polish is Colorbar Exclusive 35 polish which is a nude creme with silver shimmer.


I am so in love with this manicure. Hope you like it too.


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...


5 comments:

  1. Can u please show the picture of products u've used .. i am looking for a metalic golden shade but cant find any ... and i am loving the color u have used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shweta I have tagged every product. You can check out the links(just take the cursor on every product's name).

      Delete
  2. Woah that is really cool!~ I would not bee able to do that! I suck at nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.