Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sephora by OPI Leaf him at the Altar Nail Color

The moment I saw this polish, I fell in love with it. Though I don't like a lot of green polishes on my nails, this gives a pretty different look to my nails.

Leaf him at the altar is a very beautiful shimmery metallic green polish with yellow undertones. It has lovely golden-silver shimmer which gives a foil like finish. It's subtle and elegant and seems to fit into any season.



I usually stay away from metallic finishes but this one attracted me. It's a particular shade of green that isn't too bright, nor is it too dull or muted. 

Sephora by OPI nail color bottles are different from regular OPI bottles. These are cylindrical in shape and easy to store.

Formula:
It has a foil kind of finish. It required three coats to reach the opacity. It dries quickly. Here is a macro shot of the finish.



The first layer goes on very sheer. From the second layer the polish goes on smooth without being streaky. I wore it without top coat.



Wear Time:
It wore for three days without chipping.

Pros:
  • Formula is hassle free.
  • Beautiful foil finish
Cons:
  • Limited Edition
Retail Price: $9(for 15ml)

I tried to create a random design using a golden striping tape and it turned out like this...




Thanks for reading...




6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.