Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rose Nail art Tutorial





You will need:
  • Acrylic Paints (I used Daler Rowney Acrylic paints in white, red, green & dark green).
  • A white nail color for the base (I used Pure Ice Super star).
  • Acetone/Nail polish remover for cleaning.
  • Flat Nail art brush and a dotting tool.
  • Top Coat (I used Sehe Vite Top coat)

1) Start with a white base. 
2) Added random size dots of red acrylic paint on the nail with the help of a dotting tool. Let these dots dry for a minute.





3) Make random semi circles on the red dots with white and pink acrylic paints (with the help of a flat nail art brush). This will create the roses.


If you don't like the shape of the roses you can start again, just wipe off the acrylic paint with a wet cotton dipped in water. I mixed red and white acrylic paints to create pink. I used a flat nail art brush as it will create messy semicircles without them being too prominent.

4) Add green paint to create leaves around the roses.
5) Finally add dark green paint to give some dimension to the leaves.



Finish with Top Coat.


Hope you like the tutorial. Thanks for reading..



7 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.