Saturday, March 23, 2013

OPI Nail Lacquer Affair in Red Square

An Affair in red square got released with OPI Russian Collection in Fall of 2007.

It is a true red crème with golden shimmer. I love its name. The polish makes my nails look glamorous, without giving them a vampy look.


It's a perfect red, truly a collectible shade. It is the most beautiful shade of red I've ever owned. This polish has a festive feel to it.



Formula:
It has a hassle free formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats. It takes a bit of time for drying completely.




Wear Time:
It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.



Pros:
  • Hassle free formula.
  • Glam shade without being vampy.
  • The shade will look pretty on any skin tone.
Cons:
  • If tip wear occurs, this color will make the nails stand out more.

Retail Price: $5.50 (for 15 ml)

The color itself is so beautiful so I just added a few stars from Konad.




Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

  1. beautiful color and lovely nail art...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow . very nice shade looks good on you.)
    I was under the impression that I was following u but that wasn't the case.. Did it now.:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niesha :) No problem hun...thanks for the follow.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.