Friday, March 8, 2013

Jesse's Girl High Intensity Nail color Glee

Jesse’s Girl High Intensity Nail Color in Glee is a beautiful blue green glitter polish with a blue base. It has a hint of yellow in it as well. 

This is a really hard color to capture correctly on camera. I took a lot of photos and I am still not satisfied with any of them. This color has great depth, with different lighting it looks different.


Formula:
The formula is good. It is on the sheer side and requires three coats for opacity. From third coat it goes on smooth.



Pros:
  • Hassle free formula
  • Unique color
  • Budget Friendly
  • Dries Quickly
Cons: 
  • A bit too shimmery for some people.
Wear Time:
It wore for two days without chipping or tip wear.


Retail Price: $2.99 (for 13 ml)

Will I repurchase: YES.

Here's what I tried to do on my two days old manicure...



I used Pure Ice superstar on my middle and ring finger. On pinky, I have China Glaze Happy go lucky with sinful colors Nail Junkie layered over it.


Today is the day for Indian Lacquer Lovers posts. So here are the lovely blogs.Check out what are they up to.. 

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.