Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Faces Canada Nail Enamel Golden red purple

Faces Canada Nail Enamel Golden red purple is a red polish with golden shimmer in it. This is a beautiful polish. It looks like the company was really confused with the name. I was just hoping for a different name for this! Something simple like "Shimmery Red" or different like "Red Gold".


When I swatched this polish on an artificial nail, it looked like this belongs to the unique category of one coaters. But when I swatched it on my nails it took two coats. Reason being, the first coat was very patchy and my nails were visible at few places.

Formula:
Goes on a bit patchy at first. From the second coat it goes on smooth. It required 2 coats for opacity. The polish dries quickly.



This polish looks beautiful in sunlight.

Wear Time:
These wore for 3 days without chipping.

Pros:
Budget friendly.
Dries quickly.
It is a good color for stamping.

Cons:
Formula is not very friendly.




Retail Price: Rs 199 (for 12 ml)

Will I repurchase: Yes. 

I used Street Wear Pink spark and Gold Spark with nail art tape on my pointer and ring fingers to create this simple manicure.



I sealed my manicure with Seche Vite Top Coat.


Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely on you!!! Its similar to a Lakme nail polish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sudhaa. It is a common color but donno if it has any dupe in Lakme.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Preetha :) Try it on your nails it will look lovely...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.