Saturday, March 30, 2013

Essie Nail Lacquer Watermelon

Everyone needs a polish to cheer them up. This is that polish for me. It makes me happy. When ever I wear this, I get compliments...may be that makes me happy!

Essie Watermelon is a bright Raspberry pink creme. 


This is a perfect polish for summer. I love this on my toes.




Formula:
It has a hassle free creme formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It gives opacity in two coats. It dries quickly.


Wear Time:

It wore for two days without any chipping or tip wear. On the third day I had a little tip wear.

Pros:
  • Beautiful color.
  • Hassle free formula.
Cons:
  • Pricey.
Retail Price: $8 (for 15ml)



My Watermelon Nails:

I used Pure Ice superstar and Sally Hansen Going Green for creating the watermelon. Milani Black Magic is used to create the watermelon seeds.




Thanks for reading...



2 comments:

  1. Very cute looking. I am working on my talent.
    http://www.kittenreviewsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.