Friday, March 22, 2013

Essence Nail Lacquer Hunt me If you can

It is the prettiest black I have in my collection. This is the second polish from 2011 Vampire's Love collection. Hunt me if you can is a black polish with multicolored flakes and silver glitter. It looks nice and edgy on the nails.



Formula
The formula is hassle free with easy application. It goes on smooth and streak free. For opacity it requires two coats and dries quickly.


Wear Time
It wore for three days without chipping. On the fourth day a little tip wear occurred.


Pros
Hassle-free formula.
Good for stamping.
Brush is short and that is what makes the application easy.


Cons
Limited Edition


Retail Price: $ 2.72 (for 10ml)


This manicure I did using Pure Ice superstar. I used konad stamping plates M54 and M60 for the stamping. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. very beautiful...I love black n white combi. ..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tejinder :) I am glad you liked it...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.