Saturday, March 2, 2013

Essence The dawn is broken

The Dawn Is Broken is from Essence Vampire's Love Collection which was released in 2011. It is concrete grey with silver and dark grey micro glitter. It is a non-neutral nude.







The brushes of essence polishes are pretty easy to use because of their rounded edges.

Formula
It has a thick formula which required 2 coats for opacity. The formula is a bit gritty. A thick top coat is required to smooth out the nails. It goes on without any streaks and patches.



Wear Time
It wore for 2 days without chipping.

Pros
Beautiful shade.
Budget friendly.
Hassle free formula.
Applicator is easy to use.

Cons
Gritty feel without topcoat.


Retail Price
 $2 (for 10ml)

I stamped my pointer finger using Konad stamping plate M57. On the thumb and pinky I have  Colorbar Autumn Rose.


I created the animal print on middle and ring finger with a dotting tool. For this I used Milani black magic.

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful…

4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.