Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Manicure: Ruffles with Pastels

Happy Easter Everyone. I created a Pastel look for Easter.

Every other company is launching Pastels in their spring collection. I too decided to dip my nails into a pool of pastels. Ruffles with Pastels...

I used Sally Hansen Pastels for this look. On the pointer I used Lacey Lilac which is a lovely lilac creme, on middle I used Blue Away which is a blue creme and on the pinky I used Mint sorbet which is a mint green creme.

Pure Ice super star is used on the ring finger. Then I dotted every color on it to make a multicolored ruffle.


I used a big dotting tool to create the ruffles.


Thanks for reading...


4 comments:

  1. i love love love the ruffles design and lilac is the most beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sukanya :) I too enjoy ruffles on nails with Lilac...

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.