Thursday, March 28, 2013

Colorful Stripes

This is fifth and final manicure in the series of five colorful manicures I am doing for this Holi. Holi is a religious spring festival celebrated by Hindus as a festival of colors

Today I decided to do striped nails. Stripes give a fun look to the nails and they seem to be perfect for such a colorful festival.


I created the stripes with free hand and not used any kind of tape for these. That's why these look a bit overlapped and not very clean.



I enjoyed this look on my nails. I used Pure Ice superstar for the base. For the stripes I used Colorbar Pina colada, pink lady, plum grenadine, Turquoise, Sunset, Sally Hansen’s Going Green.



Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

  1. beautiful...this looks like lehriya chunari..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puja. Lovely imagination..Now I can also see this manicure that way :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.