Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Colorful Dotticure

This is fourth manicure in the series of five colorful manicures I am doing for this Holi. Holi is a religious spring festival celebrated by Hindus as a festival of colors

Today I decided to do dotted nails. Dotticure is the easiest and quick manicure to do.

How to create it:
I created the dots with the help of a dotting tool. After painting nails with a base coat, I dotted every nail with Pink lady (a neon pink). In this way I continued with the turquoise(turquoise creme), Sunset (orange creme) and Going green (green creme).




Things to keep in mind:
  • Let the base paint dry completely before painting the dots.
  • Let the dots dry completely before using the top coat.


I used Pure Ice superstar for the base. For the dots I used Colorbar pink lady,  Turquoise, Sunset, Sally Hansen’s Going green.

Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.