Friday, March 15, 2013

Colorbar Nail Lacquer Exclusive 37

Black and White are the two most basic shades in any nail art lover's stash and specially the creme ones are a must have. Today I am sharing my views on a such a must have white polish from Colorbar.
Colorbar Exclusive 37 is a white creme shade.  


Exclusive 37 is a good base color. It stamps well and being not too think it also works well with water marbling.


Formula
It goes a bit streaky on the first coat. From the second coat it smooth out. It dries quickly.


Wear Time

It wore good for two days. On the third day, it chipped.



Pros

  • Dries quickly. 
  • Polish is good for stamping and water marbling.
  • Budget Friendly.
Cons
  • It can turn the nails yellow if a base coat is not used.
  • Nameless. I love polishes with names rather than no. 34, 37!
Retail Price: Rs 150 (for 15 ml)

Will I repurchase: Yes

I did something crazy with my nails today. I stamped them... but, with my fingers. 


Fingerprint nails




I used Colorbar Grape Sangria and Turquoise for the design. I started with the white base and then fingerprinted them with the two colors. 



And as you all know that whenever I work with any white/pink/purple polish I go crazy. So I also created a purple-white fun skittlette.



I used Colorbar Grape Sangria on my pointer finger and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink on my pinky. Then I dotted the pointer finger with Colorbar Exclusive 37 and on it I used Rockstar pink.



Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...



12 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.