Thursday, March 21, 2013

Colorbar Nail Lacquer Exclusive 65 and Burberry nails

I am always in search for good nude polishes. These polishes are easily wearable on nails without drawing any attention to the nails.

Today, I am sharing such a beautiful nude polish from Colorbar. Exclusive 65 is a pretty nude polish with silver micro shimmer in it.


Formula:
This has a sheer formula. It required three to four coats for opacity. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy.

Wear Time:

It wore for 2 days without chipping. On the third day it chipped.



Pros:
  • Wearable color for work purpose.
  • Formula is hassle-free.
  • Good for saran wrap.
Cons:

  • Sheer formula may not suit everyone.
Retail Price: Rs 150 (for 15 ml)


Will I repurchase: Yes. 

I did my nails inspired from Burberry.


I used Milani Black magic and OPI An affair in red square for the black and red stripes. Pure Ice superstar is used for the white stripes. I used nail art striping tape for making the stripes.



Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

  1. This shade looks great on you! I'm a sucker for nude tones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment :) I too enjoy wearing such shades..

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.