Sunday, March 3, 2013

Braided Nails

Today I created freehand braids on my nails...

Braided style is a lovely manicure which gives a different look to nails. It looks like a braid on nails..but it's just stripes..



The manicure looks pretty easy but one has to be careful while placing the second and third stripes, as they should come exactly in the middle of the nails.
I screwed it up on my pointer finger. There should be an exact "V" shape in the middle of the nail, otherwise the manicure won't look good.


For this manicure I used Faces Pink Flamenco, Pure Ice Superstar, NOPI The next CEO. Flamenco is a pretty sheer pink polish. The next CEO is my favourite golden polish. Its a lovely metallic polish. I love how it catches sunlight. 

Pure Ice is a white creme  polish and it is one of the best white polishes for stamping.

Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.