Sunday, February 17, 2013

Zoya Nail lacquer Jacy


Jacy is from Zoya’s fall 2008 pulse Collection.

It is a lovely crème color but such colors confuse me! This color is neither pink nor magenta. It’s a color between the two.


According to the Zoya’s website it is “Unique red-toned berry-purple with bright magenta & violet metallic shimmer”.  You got it. It is RED.BERRY.PURPLE.MAGENTA.




I love the blue-violet iridescent shimmer in it and the way it catches the light! Just Beautiful. This is a lovely winter/fall shade.


Formula:
It is smooth creme without being streaky or patchy. It required 2 coats for opacity.
I applied 3 coat for the color depth (yeah yeah…I wanted more shimmer on my nails!)


Wear Time:
These wore for 3 days without chipping. Even on the third day I had tip wear on only 2 of the fingers.

Pros:
Unique color.
Formula is opaque and hassle free.

Cons:
Costly

Retail Price: $8 (for 15 ml)

Will I repurchase: Yes. If I can finish this bottle!

What do you think of this color?


6 comments:

  1. Love the shimmers in this!! Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. Pretty shade with lovely shimmer :)

      Delete
  3. im not really a pink fan ..but these ones look yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This color is unique.. pink with magenta and purple :)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.