Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Week 2013: Teddy Day Nails

February 10th is celebrated as Teddy day. This is fourth day of the Valentine week.

Today I created a white and pink skittle. 


I used Pure Ice Super Star as base (white). For the teddy I used Essie French Affair , Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Pink Cinema and Milani Black Magic. 
On the ring finger I used a striper brush to create the free hand stripes. On the pointer and pinky I made little hearts and dots for creating the paw prints of teddy (lol I know the teddy has four legs but the nail on my pinky is very small to create the fourth paw print :P). Then I used NOPI Topcoat to seal the manicure.


This manicure turned out very simple but cute. This was my very first time doing a creature on my nails. So I just made the face and not the whole body. 



Happy Teddy Day...


6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.