Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Week 2013: Propose Day


February 8th is celebrated as Propose Day. This is the second day of the Valentine Week.

I was confused about today’s manicure as to what can be created for today. So I came up with this. A skittle in which I used both nail polishes as well as acrylic colors.


For the pointer and pinky I used NOPI (Nicole by OPI) Do good feel good and added NOPI Love your life above it. 

For the middle finger I used Pure Ice Super Star(white), Colorbar Rasmopolitan (Pink) and NOPI It's Possible (golden metallic pink) to create the braid.

For my ring finger I used NOPI Do good feel good as a base and created hearts with acrylic paints.


Happy Propose Day…

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.