Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Week 2013: Promise Day Nails

February 11th is celebrated as Promise day. This is fifth day of the Valentine week.

Today I created a manicure with water marbling.

First I tried to create hearts with water marbling but that just failed. Then I thought of creating a simple water marbling manicure with hearts on it, and it worked. I usually practice Water marbling a lot, but I keep on facing new problems every time.


To create this manicure I used Essie Bachlorette bash and Pink Diamond, Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Pink cinema, NOPI Do good feel good & Pure Ice Super star. I water marbled only three fingers. The pointer one didn't turned out well. I created the hearts with a dotting tool.

I like how the water marbling effect on the ring finger is minimal, yet lovely.


Thanks for reading.

Happy Promise Day...



4 comments:

  1. Very pretty....even I face many problems in water marbling....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Puja :) I love water marbling, after marbling the nails I always decide not to do it again. Then I again do it :D I am still practicing and practicing and wasting loads of polish :(

      Delete
  2. this is so pretty....I m such a dud at marbling! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja :) M glad you liked it... I am pretty poor with it as well. This is a perfect example of being lucky by chance :D

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.