Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Week 2013: Kiss Day Nails

February 12th is celebrated as Kiss day. This is sixth day of the Valentine week.

After creating a series of Pink manicures I got bored of pink and white manicures. Today I used different colors to create this fun and bling skittle.

I used Milani Black magic on my pointer and ring finger. Milani black Magic is a really good opaque black creme polish.


I used Essie Fishnet stockings for stamping the roses as well as to create the lips. Essie Fishnet stocking is one of my favorite Red polishes.It is a lovely red crème. For the roses I used Konad M65 stamping plate and for creating lips I used a dotting tool.


I used Milani once coat glitter in Gold Glitz on my middle finger. On pinky I used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Red Carpet. Red Carpet is a beautiful red polish with red-gold shimmer.The beads I used to create the heart are from Ranara (some local brand).

Happy Kiss Day…

2 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.