Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Week 2013 : Hug Day Nails

February 13th is celebrated as the Hug Day. This is seventh day of the Valentine Week.

For today I created a skittle with some random colors. The combination is quite unusual but I loved the combined look.

I used Sally Hansen Insta dry Blue Away on the ring finger. Blue away is a blue crème which gives opacity in 2 coats. The middle finger and pinky has Essence The dawn is broken. This is a unique grey polish with black and silver shimmer. 

On the pointer I have Pure Ice superstar with Sinful Colors All about you on the top. All about you is a perfect golden polish for layering. Superstar is also used for the polka dots on the pinky.


The heart is created with NOPI OMB! using a stencil. OMB! is a lovely shimmery red polish. I created the X and O (the hugs and kisses) with Milani Black Magic using a small striper brush. The blue flower is a decal from Kiss USA.


Happy Hug Day...


4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.