Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Week 2013: Chocolate Day Nails

February 9th is celebrated as Chocolate day. This is the third day of the Valentine Week.

I love Chocolates so today I created a dripping manicure for this special day.


I didn't top coat it to give it a feel of real dripping chocolate.

These kind of manicures is totally not my style but this was perfect for the day. I used Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Vamp for the dark brown and Colorbar Exclusive 37 for white base.



Thanks to Kayla Shevonne of (Nails by Kayla Shevonne) for the tutorial on dripping manicure.

Happy Chocolate Day everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.