Monday, February 25, 2013

Street Wear Pearl White

I have been loving Pearly polishes lately (NO not because my name is Pearl O.O.. let's just not go there). First it was Colorbar's Pink Sheer. Now a new addition to it.. Street Wear Pearl White. 

"Pearl White" is true to its name. It is a beautiful pearly white polish. 



It is one of those pretty pearly polishes which gives a polished look to the nails.


I created gradient nails using Street Wear Pink Spark and Berry Spark.



Formula:
This has a sheer formula which gives the same color (as in the bottle) in three coats. But it is not opaque on nails.

It goes on streaky if you not let the first layer dry out completely. Once the first layer dries out the application is smooth. The main problem is that one can still see the brush strokes!

Wear Time:
It chipped on the second day.

Pros:
- Lovely shade, easily goes with a lot of looks and dresses.
- A good shade for professional and polished look.
- Budget Friendly

Cons:
- Quality is not good.

Retail Price:  45 Rs

Will I repurchase: No. 


What do you think about this color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.