Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Twisted Pink

It is a vibrant pink crème shade with golden micro shimmer. It’s a bit light than fuchsia.


This is very similar to China Glaze strawberry fields.
Formula:

It has a crème formula. Two coats are enough to give opacity to the nails.
It has a good consistency and it applies without being streaky or patchy. The drying time is also quick.

I wanted the pretty golden shimmer which is visible in the bottle on my nails so I applied three coats, but the shimmer only noticeable in the sunlight or flash.

Wear time:
It wore for two days without chipping. On the third day there was a bit of tip wear.

Pros:
Bright fun color
Easy cream formula
Budget friendly

Cons:
The golden shimmer is not much noticeable on nails.

Retail Price: $2

Will I repurchase: Yes

Thanks for reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.