Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Peachy Hearts


The month of love is going on so I thought of creating a few hearts again!


I used Colorbar Pink sheer as a base. I created the hearts with a small dotting tool using Essie Peach daiquiri. Peach Daiquiri is a sheer coral-peachy nail lacquer.


On the ring finger I used Milani disco Lights on both sides of the hearts. Disco lights is a glittery polish with pink glitter suspended in a clear base. I love the pink glitter in Disco lights but it is really difficult to create an opaque effect with them.


I sealed my manicure with NOPI Top coat.

Thanks for reading...



4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.