Friday, February 22, 2013

Neon Spotted!


This is one of my most brightest manicures till date. This manicure got me crazy... After every few minutes I look at my nails to make sure that the manicure is still there on my nails! Crazy?? I know...

I took inspiration from this video of cute polish. I followed the same steps and the results are amazing.


I used Colorbar cocktail brights Pina Colada, Plum Grenadine & Pink Lady along with China Glaze Flip flop fantasy for neon colors. Pure Ice super star is used as a base to give the neon colors a pop. For the spotted look I used Essie's Aruba Blue.


To create the spotted look I used a very old perfume of Archie's. Any perfume/sanitizer can work well to create this look.


I adore this manicure but it is really difficult to clean the cuticles after the manicure. To seal the manicure I used Sache vite Top Coat.

Hope you like my manicure.

Thanks for reading...


2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I need to try that spotted method sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) you should definitely try this out..this is fun!

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.