Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Flowers

Today I tried a new manicure. I wanted to this manicure for very long.

This is my very first try with acrylic paints. I know its not the best, but I love the combined look on my nails.

First I tried to do one-stroke, but it didn't work out as my acrylic paints have very thin consistency (I used Daler Rowney Acryic paints). So I tried doing simple brush strokes. It turned out like this. 

I used Sally Hansen Twisted Pink for the base.

It will need more practice for the perfect strokes. So you can rest assured that now you will see a lot of manicures here, with acrylic paints.

Hope you like my today's manicure.

Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.