Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Faces Canada Nail Enamel Shimmer Puce

Today, I am reviewing a pretty shade from Faces Canada.This is my very first nail lacquer from Faces Canada.

It is a dirty purple creme with bronze-purple shimmer.



According to the Faces Canada website “Faces Nail Enamel is a long lasting and chip resistant nail polish. It comes in a high shine finish formula that applies smoothly and lasts longer. Trendy colors brighten up your mood and keep up with the fashion mania. Flat brush delivers shiny smooth color for a streak free professional finish".



I love the bronze-purple iridescent shimmer in it and the way it catches the light! Just Beautiful. This is a perfect shade for office wear.




Formula:

It has a sheer formula. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy. It required 3 coats for opacity.



Wear Time:
These wore for 3 days without chipping. On the fourth day I had tip wear.

I stamped with Essie Fishnet Stockings to spice it up a bit. I used my Konad M65 stamping plate.




Pros:
Formula is hassle free.
Perfect office wear color.
The flat brush is perfect for my small nails.

Cons:
The color can look muddy on dark skin tones.

Retail Price: Rs 199 (for 12 ml)

Will I repurchase: Yes. 

Do you like any nail lacquers from Faces?


8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous how can u do such gorgeous nail art
    i always fail wid dem n nly sum simple 2 3 nail arts cum out well

    A giveaway is going on: if interested plz chk out dear

    http://www.gleanandpreen.com/2013/02/sagaciously-beautiful-and-firmoo-eye.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vish :) But I did this stamping in 2 attempts... lol I am really not good in full nail stamps..

      Delete
  3. Lovely...perfect for office wear!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.