Thursday, February 21, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Magical green

Pink, purple and white are three of my favorite colors and I keep on posting about pink and purple nail lacquers. Yesterday I was searching for something and I came across a few old swatches of this lovely nail lacquer. 


Today, I am sharing with you a new color on the blog...Grrrr... een GREEN!



Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Magical Green is a lovely green creme with silver shimmer. Though I am not a fan of green on my nails but this green look so adorable on my nails.



The silver shimmer is gorgeous!


Formula
It has a creme formula which gives opacity in two coats. It goes on smooth without being streaky or patchy.


Wear Time 
It lasted 2 days without chipping and tip wear. On the third day, I could see prominent tip wear.



Pros

Formula is hassle free.
Opaque on nails.
Beautiful shade.


Cons

Costly
The applicator is a bit wide for my nails.


On the ring and pointer fingers I used Colorbar All fired up Nail Lacquer. I stamped the middle and ring with Pure Ice super star using my Konad M40 stamping plate.



And a different look after using tape. I used Konad M9 and M40 for stamping and Sinful colors All about you for sponging the gold glitter.


Retail Price: Rs 350 (for 15 ml)


Will I repurchase: Yes. I love that green :)



Thanks for stopping by.Stay beautiful...


4 comments:

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.