Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Purple Rules


Today I decided to go with my favourite color "Purple'. I created a Purple skittlette for one of my friend's birthday party.


I used Milani Holographic Hi-Res on my thumb and pointer and Milani once coat glitter Purple Gleam on my middle finger. I love the purple-black look of Purple Gleam.

Essie nice is nice is used on the ring finger along with Jessie's Girl Confetti. Milani Wild Violet is used on Pointer and Pinky.

The metal stud on the middle finger is from a local nail art store.

I love the way the Skittlette looks. 


Hope you like this Skittlette.

Thanks for reading...

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Simera. I am glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out!

    Following u now via Goggle +/ bloglovin/ facebook. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Aggie Kwong
    Facebook: Miss Aggie Kwong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Aggie :) sure..I will look at your blog.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.