Saturday, January 26, 2013

Republic Day 2013 Nails

Happy Republic Day to all my Indian friends. Today is Indian Republic Day. The tricolors (Saffron, White and green) are on my nails today...



The date of 26 January was chosen to honour the declaration of independence of 1930 at Lahore. The new Constitution of India, as drafted and approved by the Constituent Assembly of India, was mandated to take effect on January 26, 1950, to commemorate the 1930 declaration. On that day in 1950, India became a republic.



For the manicure, I used orange, green and white nail paints for water marbling and dotted the blue.

The shade I have used for watermabling are:
Green: Colorbar Apple Martini
Orange: Colorbar Sunset
White: Pure Ice Super Star
Blue: Colorbar Blue Web


I love how the watermarbling turned out. Every nail is different and beautiful.


Hope you like the manicure. Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.