Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Sweet Mama

Today, I am reviewing a beautiful shade from Colorbar. Sweet Mama is a subtle pink cream with hint of silver shimmer in it.

It is one of those pretty pinks which can be easily teamed up with a lot of dresses.  


This is a good stamping color as well. It stayed 2 days on my nails without chipping. It gives a polished look to the nails. 



The only problem is the brush. It is pretty wide for my nails.

Formula
This has a thick formula which gives opacity in two coats. It is non streaky and the application is smooth. The shimmer is very subtle.


     (I sponge tipped the nails with Sally Hansen Celeb City)



 (Silver shimmer is visible in this pic)

Pros
Beautiful shade.
Hassle Free Formula.
Good for stamping and watermarbling.

Cons:
The applicator very wide.
Pricey.

Retail Price:  350 Rs

Will I repurchase: Yes.

What do you think about this color?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.