Sunday, January 6, 2013

Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer Peach Rose


This is a sheer peachy-coral creme nail lacquer. It reminds me of Colorbar Autumn Rose which is also a coral creme color. It is a lovely everyday shade.

It needs 4 coats to reach the opacity. After 4 coats I can see a few streaks on my nails. After applying the top coat it was good to go.


Formula:
The formula is a bit on sheer side. Three to four coats are required for opacity. First two coats goes on a bit streaky but from the third coat onwards  the opacity increases and the streakiness decreases (not disappears!).


Packaging:
The bottle is very similar to that of OPI.

Wear Time:
It stayed nicely for the first day but on the second day I could see prominent tip wear. It chipped off the third day.


Pros:
-Color is beautiful
-Dries quickly.

Cons:
-It does stain nails if there is no base coat.
-Wear time was very less.
-A bit pricey.

Retail Price: Rs 350 (for 15ml)

Will I repurchase: No. I prefer Autumn Rose as compared to this.



4 comments:

  1. nice shade..very pretty nail art too.. :)

    Revathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design! You did that with a dotting tool?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah 3 different size dotting tool tips.

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.