Saturday, January 26, 2013

A mixed bag..

Today I tried something new.. a mix of some different styles. Water marbling, dotting and saran wrap in one. 




Water marbling is not my kind of manicure because it takes a lot of patience and nail polish as well. But still I am trying my hands on it... 



The more I do saran wrap/ plastic wrap manicure, the more I fell in love with the cool effect it gives to the nails. [Thanks Marta (Chitchat nails) for being such an inspiration to me].



Love the marbled effect.

For white I used Pure Ice "Superstar", For mauve Colorbar's "Dazzling mauve" , For Pinks Colorbar's "Beautiful pink"  and "Bubbly".

Hope you also like my manicure...

If you love it you can Vote for me in the competition here...
http://www.lisasnailobsession.com/2013/01/blog-anniversary-nail-art-competition.html 

My entry is No. #24 :)




2 comments:

  1. wow love it :D..I am such a dud at marbling and saran wrap #fail :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja :) I am glad you liked it. I get lucky with water marbling a few times ;)

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.