Friday, December 28, 2012

Ruffian Manicure with bling

Today I tried the Ruffian Manicure on my nails. It turned out lovely. I love this combination.



I used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail color Celeb city (silver) on the nails.



Sally Hansen Celeb city is a bright, shiny true silver chrome loaded with microshimmer. This polish is free of Formaldehyde, Toulene and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) which makes it my favourite silver polish.

I love the foil like finish of this.

To create the Ruffian Manicure I added Essie Aruba Blue on this.


I added Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen for the bling.


So what's your favourite combination to create a perfect Ruffian Manicure?



5 comments:

  1. gorgeous i have all the 3
    might try it
    thanks fr sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful combo!! I especially love the addition of the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marisa :) I am glad you liked it..

      Delete
  3. Oh this is beautifulll...I have a hard time trying to get the perfect rounded shape :(

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.