Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fairy among the stars

That sounds like the title for a fantasy book for kids but here I used it for the manicure I did today on my nails.


I used one of my favourite holographic polish Milani 3D Cyberspace and stamped it on with Konad nail plates M3 and M35.
Milani 3D Cyberspace is a blue holographic nail polish with glass-fleck silver particles.


I love Holographic polishes. The olden and silver particles give depth to the color and adds to the holo effect. How awesome are the silver and golden shimmery particles are!


This color is soft blue and I love how it looks on my nails.

Formula:

It gives opacity in 2 coats but I used 3 coats for achieving the full Holo intensity. It looks amazing in the Sun, though the holo effect is not that visible indoors. This polish does not need a top coat as it is glossy in itself.

Application:
It goes on smooth and dries quickly.



What are your favourite Holographic Polishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.