Thursday, December 13, 2012

Colorbar Perfect Match Foundation

Today I am reviewing Perfect Match Foundation from Colorbar.
This is a light weight foundation with light to medium coverage. This gives a little more coverage than your regular tinted moisturizer.
My shade is Warm Beige. This matches my skin perfectly without giving the feel of a foundation. 

According to the website:
A fluid Color-match foundation that adapts itself to the natural color of the skin and leads to a smooth finish hiding away wrinkles and other imperfections. Lightweight, oil free, easy to blend and filled with moisturizing & filling benefits. Also, has UV filters for sun protection benefits. It’s “Soft Focus” complex minimizes all skin imperfections giving it a homogenous look.



This foundation comes in three shades:
1) Classic ivory 001 (for very fair skin with yellow undertones)
2) Nude beige 002 (for fair skin with Pink undertones)
3) Warm beige 003 (for olive skin with yellow undertones)
For checking its claims, I used this on my mom and it gave her face a naturally polished look. But it does not hide away any lines and I do not see any filling benefits with this. 
This gives coverage a bit more than a tinted moisturizer but is pretty costly as compared to it. I feel that this is a good foundation for people having no skin problems. 
Formula:
It blends well into the skin without giving a cakey feel. It has a lightweight moisturizing formula.



Packaging:
This comes in a flat plastic bottle with a twisty silver cap on the nozzle.



Pros:
-Natural looking on the skin.
-UV filters for sun protection
-Lightweight and oil free
-Dermatologically tested
-Has moisturizing qualities.

 Cons:
-Do not provide much coverage
-Limited shade range
-Costly
-Do not have any filling benefits

 Retail Price: Indian Rs 675 for 30 ml.

Will I Repurchase: Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. nice review and the way it blended into your skin is very nice :) but yes I can see little coverage which actually is my choice lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.