Sunday, December 30, 2012
Friday, December 28, 2012
Wednesday, December 26, 2012
This is a random manicure I did last week for a Nail art contest. I wore this look for 2 days.
This is my first free hand attempt (on the middle finger).
I used :
- Colorbar Rasmopolitan(Pink), Dazzling Mauve (Mauve)and Vamp(dark brown),
- Wet n Wild Waves of enchantment (gold),
- Pure Ice Superstar (White),
- Sinful Colors All about you (golden sponging on tips)
- Nicole by OPI Do good feel good (milky Pink)
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
This month, I am testing a new base coat. "Bonder" from Orly. When I ran out of Seche Vite base coat I decided to try a new one. I was pretty skeptical before buying this. The "rubberized" claim enticed me so I bought it.
A unique rubberized base coat, grips lacquer to the nail surface for extra adhesion.
Orly Bonder Basecoat features an advanced formula that provides the foundation for longer-lasting color. A unique rubberized basecoat, grips lacquer to the nail surface for lasting adhesion. Prevents nail lacquer from wearing off for up to two weeks.