Thursday, November 22, 2012

Splatter

Splatter mani usually take a lot of time and it is really a mess to clean it up. But here is a short cut for the perfect splatter mani.

I used my Konad Satmping plate M21 for creating the splatter dots. I stamped them randomly to give the messy look.

This is how the splatter looks on my nubs:



I used China Glaze Pink Underground, Color Bar Blue web and China Glaze Happy Go Lucky for stamping. I topped it with one coat of China Glaze Tinsel.


The Base I used is Pure Ice Super Star.






So this way I created the quick splatter mani, without all the mess.

Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.