Saturday, November 10, 2012

MAC Supercontinental Blush


MAC Supercontinental Blush is a limited edition blush launched with the MAC Styleseeker Collection. On the website it is described as a “bright cute coral” with a satin finish. This is the lightest shade among the three blushes which are launched with the Styleseeker collection.



I love satin finish blushes as they work best for me. I find that they blend better and look more natural on me than the frosts, sheertones, mattes, etc.

Supercontinental is a soft coral-pink. Color is very true to what you see in the compact. It slightly leans towards pink on my skin. It has a subtle sheen. This is a universally flattering shade on lighter to medium skin tones. 



Formula:
It does look chalky in formula but has a lovely satin finish that blends easily. It builds easily. It has a natural sheen to it which doesn’t emphasize pores. It has good pigmentation and color payoff.



Packaging: 
The packaging is identical to those in the permanent line. It has black casing with see through lid.

I like the fact that the packaging is normal because I will add it to my blush palette and not feel guilty about it. :)

How I use it?:
I reach for this one when I do a heavier eye or lip and want to keep the cheeks a bit on neutral side.



Pros:
It does not emphasize skin imperfections and pores.
It has good staying power (nearly 7 hours).
No need to layer with any other blush.

Wear Time:
It wears comfortably for 7 hours on my oily skin without fading.

Retail Price: $20.00 for 0.21 oz (6 grams)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.