Thursday, November 22, 2012

MAC Pro Sculpting Cream Copper Beech



MAC Copper Beech is a pro-sculpting cream. It is warm golden brown with Orange undertones.
When I heard that the pro sculpting creams, I made my mind to give them a try. Being an oily skinned person I usually stay away from the cream makeup products.





According to the MAC website:
A cream-to-powder formula for sculpting key features. Silky-smooth, easy-to-blend and neutrally-shaded. Apply where extra dimension is needed, eyelids included. Provides moist, skin-soothing, natural-looking sheer-to-medium, buildable coverage.

What are Sculpting Creams?
They add bit of dimension and accentuate your features.
The most popular form of contouring is using bronzers and highlighters, but sculpting creams are pro products, as they look more natural and not powdery.







Formula:
It has light and creamy texture. It has a buildable coverage. It dries down and has a non sticky finish. I do love how natural they look and how easily they blend into my skin.





Packaging: 
The packaging is identical to the permanent blushes. It has black casing with see through lid.

How I use it?:
I prefer using them with my finger tips. I warm it up between my finger tips and blend it on my skin. I start with a very light hand and build it gradually. It gives a bit of dimension to my face.

A bit of bronzer or contour color can also be used on the top of this if you want more defined cheekbones.



                                                                                Swatch


                                                                                 Blended

Pros:
It gives a complete natural finish.
It is great for people with dry skin.

Cons:
It may not suit people with extremely oily skin.
The Orange undertone may not suit some skin tones.

Wear Time:
I didn’t notice any fading even after 6 hours of wear.

Retail Price: $20.00 for 0.17 oz (5 grams).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.