Friday, November 2, 2012

Ideas for Karwa Chauth Manicures

Hey everyone, today I am sharing some quick festive nail art ideas here.
Sorry for not posting for so long. But here I am back again with the Festive season...

I just wanted to share a few quick ideas for Karwa Chauth Manis. [Karva Chauth  is an annual one-day festival celebrated by Hindu women in India in which married women fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands.]

I came up with these three main ideas:

1) Accent Finger: Highlighting Ring finger

Jelly: Here I used Nicole by OPI OMB! with Wet n wild Behind Closed Doors on my ring finger.


Crackle: Here I used Nicole by OPI OMB! with China Glaze Gold Crackle.


Glitter: Here I used Nicole by OPI OMB! with Milani 1 Coat Glitter to highlight my ring finger.



Glitter + Polka dots: Here I used Nicole by OPI OMB! with Milani 1 Coat glitter and again OPI OMB! to make the polka dots.




French Glitter Tips: Here I used Nicole by OPI OMB! with Milani 1 Coat Glitter to make french tips. 




Sponged Glitter Tips: Here I used Nicole by OPI OMB! with Milani 1 Coat Glitter to sponge my nail tips.



     2)      Layering : Layering a Special effect Nail Paint over plain Nail Paint

    Here I used Sinful Colors All about you over Deborah Lippmann Brown eyed Girl.



     3)      Stamping: Stamping using stamper and Nail Plates
        
    Here I used Nicole by OPI It start's with me over Nicole by OPI OMB! to stamp small roses from Konad Image Plate no. M76.



 (Sorry for the blurry pic)

So what are you guys planning for this Karwa Chauth?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.