Saturday, November 24, 2012

Essie Ballet Slippers

It is a sheer milky delicate pale pink color. Love this color. This gives a classy and polished look to my hands.


According to Essie, it's one of their best sellers. I think it's the simplicity of the shade that makes it so popular. It's one of those shades that you can wear for absolutely anything and it will always match your outfit. It is kind of like "your nails, but better."



Formula:

The formula is a bit on sheer side. Three to four coats are required for opacity. First coat goes on a bit streaky but from the second coat onwards, the opacity increases and the streakiness disappears.

How I use it:

I do quick thin coats on my nails to avoid the streakiness. I mostly use this when I do French manicures.

Pros:
Essie nail polishes are free of DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde.
It is a Lovely shade, perfect for French manicure.

Cons:
This polish is sheer, so it may not suit everyone.
It requires effort for a perfect manicure.

Retail Price: $8 for 13.5 ml

Will I repurchase: For sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.